Tower Hudson Research Ltd., are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Tower Hudson Research Ltd, of 7 Coulson Street, London, SW3 3NG, UK.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you have already given us as a subscriber of Tower Hudson Research
· Information you have provided by filling in an application form when applying for a subscription to Tower Hudson Research or contacting us by email about a subscription.
· If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
· Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We use reasonable measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. However, you agree and acknowledge that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To provide you with subscription information and products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from your Tower Hudson Research subscription entered into by you.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to any fellow Tower Hudson Research subscriber.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Your Rights and Access to Information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data, which you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to: Tower Hudson Research Ltd., 7 Coulson Street, London, SW3 3NG, UK.
· To request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information.
· To request the correction of your personal data; or
· Request the erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten) providing there is no overriding legitimate grounds
· To request that we restrict our use of your personal data.
· To object to the processing of your information for certain purposes; and
· To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
The controller will provide information on action taken on request to the data subject without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation (2018), you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Tower Hudson Research Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of Tower Hudson website.
Copyright © 2019 Tower Hudson Research Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Tower Hudson Research Ltd is an appointed representative of Messels Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.